We will be operating as normal through the month of December. Under the jurisdiction of the Federal Railroad Administration, we will follow their guidelines for a safe and enjoyable holiday experience.
What to expect:
– Tickets must be reserved in advanced online or by phone.
– Seats and signage are set up to represent social distancing guidelines.
– Masks covering the mouth and nose are required on railroad property at all times, unless eating or drinking, by all passengers ages 5 and over.
– All passenger cars are sanitized in between rides.
– Hand sanitizer is available on the train.
If you or anyone in your party is feeling ill or has come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home and we will be happy to help you rebook your trip, issue a gift card, or refund your tickets.
Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad
Become an OCSR member
Show your support for the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad
Our daily operation relies upon dedicated volunteers and generous support from the culturally minded public. How can you help “Keep OCSR Rolling”? Become a Member today by purchasing one of four Member Levels! Enjoy benefits such as 10% discount on merchandise at the caboose store, free Coastal Excursion, or treat yourself to a ride in the cab of the steam locomotive with the prestigious Conductor Level Membership!
Adults (13-54 years old) $22
Seniors (55+ years old) $20
Veterans (w/ Military ID) $20
Children (3-12 years old) $15
Children (under 2 years old) Free
Regular Coastal, Fall Splendor, and Spring Break Excursions prices only.
Consider a donation via your Paypal account to the benefit of OCSR. We are a tax exempt 501(c)3 non-profit organization and any donated amount goes directly into the continual maintenance and operation of the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad.