Join us for a scenic excursion along the Tillamook Coast and behold the changing of the seasons. This is the best way to see the coast in the fall!
HALLOWEEN COAST TRAIN
RING IN THE SPOOKY SEASON WITH A HALLOWEEN THEMED TRAIN RIDE ALONG THE OREGON COAST!
- Open Car Passengers | Covered Car Passengers | Neahkahnie Car Passengers
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Infant Ages 2 and under (Must be booked with an Adult or Senior)
Halloween Coast Train
Ring in the spooky season with an evening train ride along the craggy Oregon Coast!
This new offering from OCSR features a 1 hour train ride from Rockaway Beach to Garibaldi and return aboard a decorated train. We highly encourage passengers, both young and old, to dress in costume! All children dressed in costume will receive a special treat! And all passengers will also be welcome to Trick or Treat aboard the train!
Don’t miss this family-friendly way to get in the Halloween spirit, and avoid the ghosts while viewing the coast!
- Open Car – Has no roof and no windows, so bundle up!
- Covered car – Has a roof but no windows, so bundle up!
- Neahkahnie Car – 1910 dining car. Has tables and chairs, and is fully enclosed with windows and a roof.
All tickets are round-trip. There is no layover in Garibaldi.